Can't Search in Outlook fix - re-indexing options
1. Go to Control Panel, indexing Options
2. Inside that window, click on "Microsoft Outlook" and then click the "Advanced" button
3. In the middle of the screen on the next window, you will see "rebuild" button, click it. Click "ok" when the warning pops up.
4. Then close the window and the control panel. It will take a few hours to re-index each user, depending on how big their mailbox is.
Steps to update Outlook password in the cloud
Outlook 2013 + email update password issue, these are the steps to re-enter your Outlook password when it prompts you in the cloud. 1. go to account settings ->More Settings -> security -> check require password 2. close outlook 3. open outlook -> ...
Manage blocked senders in Outlook
How to manage blocked senders in Outlook: From the Home tab, click on “Junk” on the ribbon, then click on “Junk E-Mail Options” Once the Junk E-Mail Options window opens, click on “Blocked Senders” tab at the top: From here, you can manually add, ...
How to Share Outlook Calendar
In Outlook Web App (https://exchange.cisaz.com), click Calendar in the Navigation Pane. Click Share on the Calendar toolbar. Click Change Sharing Permissions and then, in the Calendar dialog box, select the name of the calendar that you want to ...
How to disable or turn off the Panning Hand cursor in Outlook 2007
If you're using Outlook 2007 and you have a mysterious "Panning hand" cursor that won't let you select text in an email, and want to turn it off, but can't find the option, here's how: Click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar pull down: Choose “More ...
Manual setup "Exchange" email Outlook 2010 & 2013
1. Go to your control panel click on the "MAIL" icon ( ignore 2016 ) 2. Click on "ADD" new profile & name it whatever you want ( Hosted Exchange for example ). 3. Choose Manual Setup ( Only if the auto setup has previously failed to setup correctly ...